The future of the workplace in Peachtree Corners
The Hub and The Catalyst at Peachtree Corners are harnessing the energy of a location that birthed the pioneering Georgia Tech incubator program and the 500-acre Technology Park/Atlanta. Now we’re delivering modern, collaborative loft office to this highly amenitized, inner-ring, suburban Atlanta setting.
The Hub and The Catalyst at Peachtree Corners access the best the area has to offer including 100+ eatery options, well-rounded residential choices, ongoing infrastructure projects and award-winning public and private schools. And all of this comes with effortless access from any direction. The Hub and The Catalyst at Peachtree Corners are located just 15 minutes from Buckhead, Brookhaven, Chamblee Dunwoody, Johns Creek, Roswell and Alpharetta - making this a serious alternative to expensive, in-town loft office. Don’t miss it.
THE HUB AT PEACHTREE CORNERS
Bringing it all together.
- Loft office space with large, efficient floor plates (27,000 – 33,000 RSF)
- Min - Max Contiguous: 10,918 RSF to 32,262 RSF
- Outdoor lobby with high-speed WiFi
- On-site parking at 5:1,000+
- Unique private patios for 2nd floor suites
- New loft office lobbies and upgraded restrooms featuring modern finishes
- Extensive fiber optic infrastructure
An office that delivers
Set yourself apart by choosing Peachtree Corners’ only unique loft office project.
The brand-new outdoor lobby at The Hub at Peachtree Corners is the perfect space for everything from an impromptu brainstorm to lunch al fresco.
The outdoor lobby offers a variety of seating setups, high-speed WiFi and game areas.
The Hub at Peachtree Corners’ just updated lobby greets employees, visitors and clients with clean, modern finishes.
Make an entrance with a light-filled two-story lobby.
Tenant spaces at The Hub at Peachtree Corners have direct access to exterior patios.
Get fresh inspiration in office space with lofty 13.5 - 15.5’ ceilings.
The Hub at Peachtree Corners’ large efficient floor plates offer opportunities to build in shared lounge and break areas.
Collaborate and connect in flexible workspace at The Hub at Peachtree Corners.
THE CATALYST AT PEACHTREE CORNERS
Get things going.
- 75,655 RSF over 2 floors
- 10,000 SF± of warehouse space with 6 dock doors (can be expanded or downsized)
- Min – Max Contiguous: 18,000 – 75,655 RSF
- First-floor, private tenant patio
- Large, efficient floor plates with open ceilings
- On-site parking at 4:1,000+
- Access to new outdoor lobby space at The Hub at Peachtree Corners
- Extensive fiber optic infrastructure
- Rare opportunity to lease or buy a single-user building substantially below replacement cost
- Best-in-market 7.0% loss factor
Lease . . . Or Own the Entire Building
If you’re ready to expand or own your own headquarters, The Catalyst at Peachtree Corners may be the perfect spot for you. Over 75,000 RSF is available now.
Create the perfect workspace in The Catalyst at Peachtree Corners’ large efficient floor plates featuring open ceilings and abundant natural light.
Spacious floor plates at The Catalyst at Peachtree Corners deliver plenty of options to customize your layout.
10,000 SF+/- of current warehouse that could also function as great assembly/shared space with glass replacing the dock doors.
The Catalyst at Peachtree Corners is equipped with six dock doors to keep your business on the move.
Close to everywhere you want to be.
- Immediate access to Highway 141
- 8-10 minutes to I-285
- GRTA Park & Ride with bus access
- 30 mins to Downtown
- 25 mins to Midtown
- 15 mins to Buckhead, Brookhaven, Chamblee Dunwoody, Johns Creek, Roswell and Alpharetta
- Adjacent to Peachtree Corners Technology Park Trail
Peachtree Corners Technology Park Trail
Currently under development, the Peachtree Corners Technology Park Trail will ultimately circle the entire city, linking residential, retail and office spaces through an 11-mile multi-use trail system. Once complete, you’ll be able to jump on the trail directly from our outdoor lobby.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Everything you need, right around the corner.
From Target to Kinnucan’s, Office Depot to Dicks’ Sporting Goods, Peachtree Corners has you covered.
Peachtree Corners boasts a highly concentrated collection of diverse restaurants with chef-driven concepts like Noble Fin, Grace 17:20, and Hi-Life, to an abundance of fast casual options. The Forum alone offers options such as J. Alexander’s, Ted’s Montana Grill, California Pizza Kitchen, Mambo Italiano, Chipotle, Jason’s Deli, Atlanta Bread Company, Moe’s Southwest Grill and more.
Coming soon in 2017, Peachtree Corners will present a new mixed-use development — City Center — which will offer shopping, dining, townhouse living, an amphitheater and a boutique hotel. See more on this exciting new development.
Senior Vice President
+1 404 504 0036
First Vice President
+1 404 923 1203